We live in a world of advanced materials and technologies. Reverse engineering is the process of reconstructing an already-produced object and arriving to the part design. This can be due to the following:
- Helping the OEM in finding information on a product for which, part of the manufacturing data is lost.
- Analyzing parts through modeling/simulation and improving the design for better functionality.
- Getting information on ancient objects/processes.
- Gaining information for re-creating parts.
- Monitoring/analyzing the activities of rivals and their progress in the field.
At Rahyaft, our team has worked on many parts for their re-production. Sophisticated objects have been studied/analyzed via accurate 3D measurements and documentation.